In the article …. of the Department of Public Work and Transport, mentioned that “all the local and the foreign vehicle /motorcycle owner must have them registered by this department”.
Any vehicle/motorcycle has no registration plate won’t be allowed to drive in the territory of the Kingdom of Cambodia. The registration plate is valid for the whole life of the vehicle and motorcycle.
Here are the following preceding registered license symbols and the use purposes:
1. ONU (United Nations Organization)
2. OI (International Organization)
3. CD (Diplomatic Agency)
4. NGO (Non-Governmental Organization)
5. 2A – 2N (Private User), and
6. There are more for Governmental Official, Police and Soldier, Senate and Assembly Official.
The duration of doing the Vehicle and Motorcycle Registration will take a-full-day work. After the registration completion, you will get the Provisional License Sticker pasted on both to the front and the rear windshields of the car. Besides, there will be a Provisional Receipt for the motorcycle which could also be issued to you and then you may start driving your vehicle and/or your motorcycle immediately. The real Vehicle/Motorcycle ID Card shall be ready between 1 to 2 months or so, if there are not so many public holidays.
2. Copy your valid entry visa
3. Copy your current house lease agreement translated into Khmer
4. Copy your Cambodian Driver’s License
5. Copy Letter of Sale
6. Copy ID Card of the previous owner
7. Current Address Certificate from your Section Leader
8. Three photos in the passport size 9. Registration charge in US$____/__ upon the real model and the size of the engine of the vehicle
Regarding to the price, it depends on the year/model and horse power of your vehicle and/or motorcycle!
Should you require any further information regarding to the above-mentioned and/or any either personal or official assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are always at your disposal.
Monday to Saturday – Sunday is holiday!
|Morning||:||07:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Afternoon||:||01:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
|International New Year Day||:||1 January (1 day)|
|Cambodian New Year Days||:||14-16 April (3 days)|
|National Pchum Ben Days||:||September (3 days)|
|Water Festival Days||:||. . . November (3 days)|
|Christmas Days||:||25 December (1 day)|
If you think that your vehicle needs to be serviced, please feel free to contact us:
|Address||:||#18ABE, Street 460, Toul Tumpong I, Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh – Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Tel||:||(+855) 12 55 42 47 (Cambodian)|
|Tel||:||(+855) 12 924 517 (English)|
|Tel||:||(+855) 92 14 30 14 (Office)|